The Capital One Venture Rewards credit card is great for earning double miles rewards on every purchase. This Capital One Venture card offers great rates with no Annual fee.
Meet The Venture Rewards Credit Card
It gives a nice kickstart with its sign up bonus: you get to enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel.
After that, you can earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar you spend on purchases.
This card has no foreign transaction fee attached to it, making international travel a little less expensive. Plus its annual fee – $0 for the first year, then $59 – is low compared with most travel credit cards.
With a big sign-up bonus, a high ongoing rewards rate and easy redemption options, this card have the best to offer you when it comes to traveling.
If you routinely find yourself on an airplane, you’ll probably like the VentureOne card benefits.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card also boasts of no blackout dates; you can use your rewards on any airline and the miles will not expire. You can additionally, use them for hotel rooms, car rentals, gift cards and more.
The no foreign transaction fee for changing money abroad is also a delight for travelers, there’s no limit to how many miles you can earn.
Cardholders have access to a menu of concierge and other services offered to holders of Visa Signature cards, including $0 fraud liability, shopping discounts and 24-hour travel assistance.
There’s also auto rental insurance, travel accident insurance and an extended warranty program.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card Details
- Sign-up bonus: Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel
- Rewards program: Unlimited 2 miles per dollar spent on all purchases
- Annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $59
- Foreign transaction fee: No foreign transaction fees with Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card Promotion
- No blackout dates – You can travel when you want with no blackout dates
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from opening your account equal to $200 in travel.
- No Miles limit – There’s no limit to the miles you can earn, also miles won’t expire for the life of the account.
- Get unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee.
- No limitations – You can fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 12.99%-22.99% variable APR after that.
Unique Card Features
- High rewards: Its sign up bonus on its own makes the Capital One® Venture Rewards Credit Card attractive. Plus its unlimited 2X miles per dollar spent and 1 cent per mile value when redeemed for travel. Be it traveling the world or visiting family halfway across the country, the capital one Venture Rewards Credit Card’s high rewards rate will get you there faster than most travel credit cards.
- Flexibility: Capital One’s Rewards program gives you two choices for travel redemption. First, you can use its platform to find deals on flights, hotels, rentals cars or all-inclusive vacation packages. The other option is to book your travel elsewhere and use Capital one’s purchase Eraser® to get a statement credit for your flight or hotel expenses.
- Major travel perks: Extra travel perks of no foreign transaction fees, makes traveling a delight to globetrotters.
How to Apply?
- Visit the Venture One rewards card application page here
- Fill in the application form with your details
- Click continue and agree to the terms of the Electronic Disclosure
- Submit the application.
Capital One Venture Rewards FAQ
The Capital One Venture Rewards credit card gives a nice kick start with its sign up bonus: you get to enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 ($400 in travel) miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
Visit and login to your Capital One account, click on your rewards balance – This will display option to the Purchase Eraser (Redeem Travel Purchases) – Select the desired travel purchase once here.
All you need is to visit your rewards page after login and select from the list of available rewards available to use your card.
Divide the total number of accumulated points by 100 to get the value in USD ($).
Need Assistance? Contact Venture One Customer service
If you need assistance with the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, you can get across to the support teams on 1-877-383-4802
More Credit Cards September 2020