Burkes credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. Burkes offers 2 points for every dollar, 15% off entire purchase using this credit card.
Burkes Credit Card 2019
It offers cardholders, 2 points for every dollar spent, 15% off their entire purchase on Monday for those who are 50 and above or on Friday for those 49 and under, $5 reward coupon for every 200 points earned.
This credit card has no annual fee charge attached to it, no introductory APR rate required.
Burkes outlet credit card, has been rated fair by card users.
Burkes Card Rewards
- Get 2 points for every dollar spent
- Earn 15% off your entire purchase on Monday for those who are above 50, and over or on Friday for those who are 49 and under
- Receive a $5 Reward Coupon for every 200 points earned.
Burkes Credit Card Fees / Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Transfer Introductory APR –Balance transfers not allowed
- Regular APR – 26.24% (V)
- MLF – $38
- Maximum Over limit Fee –None
- Maximum Penalty APR – None
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response– No
- Cash Advance Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee – N/A
- Smart Chip –No
How to Apply for Burkes Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Burkes Outlet credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in his / her state or territory
- It is expected, that an applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid government issued SSN
- An applicant must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address ( PO Box mailing addresses are not allowed)
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage,
- Next, you are required to fill in the following personal details. They include; First name, Last name, Social security number, Date of birth, Annual income
- This next step requires your contact information. They include the following; House number, Zip code, Email address, Confirm email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone
- Click next to proceed to the next page of the application procedure.
How to Make Payment Online with the Burkes Outlet Credit Card
- Visit the Payment page by clicking here
- Fill in you’re your username and password on the appropriate field
- Tap the “sign in” tab
- Tap on “Make a payment” option
- Fill in the amount that you desire to pay
- Fill in your banking information
- Go through the payment details and submit.
Burkes Credit Card FAQ & Answers
On all Burkes outlets across the state
Yes you can. You can make your Burkes Bill payments online.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service
In the event that you need further assistance, you can contact Burkes designated customer care representatives on 866-308-0681