Brooks Brothers Credit Card Review and Payment details – The Brooks Card is issued by CitiBank, see Rates, Sign in details and score.
Brooks Brothers Credit Card Review
The Brooks Brothers Card as indicated above comes from Citi Bank and offers cardholders who make their transactions with the card more rewarding.
The Brooks Credit Card charges no annual fee for card usage, and requires an average-excellent credit score for approval.
Brooks Brothers Credit Card Benefits
Below, we have outlined the benefits that accrues to the Brooks Card.
- Get 15% off Brooks Brothers purchases for 1 month
- Once you open a Brooks Brothers credit card account, you get 15% off your first day’s purchases at Brooks Brothers.
- No annual fee charge
- Cardholders earn 1 point per 1 dollar spent on purchases outside of Brooks Brothers
- Offers $20 annual birthday reward
- Also on offer is a $20 Brooks Brothers Mastercard First Purchase Reward
- Free return shipping in the U.S. on web as well as phone orders
- Get access to exclusive cardholders events
- There’s zero fraud liability
- Also offers advance special event and sale notifications
- Easy online account management
- It’s Mastercard Assist Benefits includes: Extended Warranty, Price Protection (60 days); Identity Theft Resolution
- Get cash access from ATMs.
Brooks Card Payments, Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 16.49%, 19.49%, or 23.49%
- APR for cash Advances – 16.49%, 19.49%, or 23.49%
- Interest free period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advances fees – $10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction – 3%
- Activation – None
- Late Payment – $39
How To Apply For Brooks Brothers Card?
- Visit the official Brooks Sign up page here
- Click on the Apply Now button
- You will be link to the application page of Citibank applications page of the credit card.
- Next, enter your information: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Email address, Street Address, Apt./Suite, City, State, Zip Code and Phone number.
- Type in your Financial information, Residence payment & Status, Income, Social Security Number and Date of birth
- Read through Account Terms and Details
- Cross check all necessary information and Submit Application
How To Activate / Register Your Brooks Brothers Card?
- Visit the official Activation / Registration section on Citibank here
- Type in your CARD Number, Name as on Card, Security Code and PIN
- Click on the ‘VERIFY’ link to continue.
Brooks Brothers Credit Card Sign In
Below are outlined the simple ways at which you can sign in to your card officially.
- Visit the Login page here
- Key in your User ID
- Key in your Password
- Click the Sign In Bar to continue
How To Recover Brooks Card Password and Username?
- On the Sign in Section as indicated above, click on “forgot Your User ID or Password”
- Enter your Credit Card number
- Click on the “Submit” button and follow the instructions.
How to Make Brooks Brothers Bill Payment?
Payment By Mail
You can send your bill payment to the following address
Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard® Payments
P.O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard® Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
ATTN: Consumer Payment Dept
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213.
Payment By Phone
Call 1-888-276-1229 (Monday through Sunday)
- Sign into your account online as disclosed above
- Scroll to the payment section
- Choose a suitable payment option, and make your bill payment.
Need Help? Brooks Brothers Customer Service Number
In the event you need a direct contact with Brooks Brothers Customer Service Number and contacts, you can call 1-888-276-1229 (Within US); 1-423-477-6512 (Outside US)