Blue Cash Everyday Card Review from American Express gives you details and points on Blue Cash Everyday Card with a credit score approval of 700+.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Review
Blue Cash Everyday Card Review from American Express offers a great Cash Back with $0 annual fee!
You stand to earn some great points and rewards back with every purchase and some jaw dropping statement credit.
Features of the Blue Cash Everyday Card Review from American Express includes unlimited cashbacks without paying any annual fee as seen on the Platinum Card from American Express!Credit Card Villa Tips
American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card Benefits
The Blue Cash Everyday Card Benefits and Bonus includes and not limited to the following:
Blue Cash Everyday Card Bonus
The first bonus you earn after you make a $1,000 purchase within the first 90 days of card opening is a $200 Membership Cash Back!
- Cash Backs– Comes with a 3% Cash back at US Supermarkets and Shopping Centers when you spend $6000 in purchases, 2% Cash backs at gas stations and stores and a 1% cash back on every other purchases made with the Blue Cash Everyday Card.
- Free Shipping – You get to enjoy some 2-days free shipping on selected items that have been tagged eligible using shoprunner.com.
Some services like the below are also what you get to enjoy from the Blue Cash Everyday Card.
- Acceptability – Your AMEX Everyday card is accepted in over 1.5 million locations across the United States and beyond.
- Support – You get direct access to 24/7 support and customer care services when needed.
- Insurance – Just like the Amex Platinum Card, you enjoy prompt roadside assistance for car breakdown, insurance for your ride, insurance for luggages, etc.
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Fees
Now we know the benefits that comes with your Everyday Card, Here are some Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Credit requirements, fees and rates that you need to get familiar with.
- Annual APR – $0 for 15 months then 14.99% to 25.99% (Variable)
- APR Cash Advances – 27.24%
- Cash Advance – $10 or 5% (whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fee – 2.7% (each transaction)
- Late / Returned Payments – $39
- Membership Fees – $0
- Balance Transfer – $5 or 3% (whichever is greater)
*** You are to get familiar with these rates and fees and know if you are comfortable having the Every Day Card from American Express ***
Please take into consideration the Annual membership fee of $0. This makes it a great choice above some other AMEX Cards.
You will enjoy great Cashbacks 3%, 2% and 1% on Restaurants, Pumps and everyday purchases. Credit Card Villa Twitter
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Credit requirements
Here are some likeable requirements for this card and to ascertain your eligibility.
- Age Requirements – Minimum age required to apply for this card is 18+
- Membership Fee – $0
- Residency – You must be a full resident of the United States to apply.
- Accept Terms – You are to read the terms and conditions of this card before applying on the Application page to gain better insight.
For Special Requirements or requests, you can contact the Customer support.Credit Card Villa
How to Sign up for the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express?
Here are the steps required to sign up for Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card and enjoy the above benefits.
- Visit the official American Express Everyday Credit Card page on here. (Opens in new tab)
- Once on the page, click on the APPLY NOW bar to fill in your details and information
- Make sure to Read through the Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card terms and conditions.
- Submit your Application and await your Approval.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
In the event you need help or further assistance, you can contact the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express customer service number on 1-800-528-4800.
FAQ about the Blue Cash Everyday Card from AMEX
You can Visit Amex Login page here to Sign in to your Blue Cash Everyday Card Dashboard.
No, based on the USA PATRIOT Act, you need to have a physical address before been entitled to any credit card nationwide, even the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express.
When you consider the welcome bonus, cash backs on pumps, restaurants and purchases with an annual membership fee of $0, i think it’s really worth the shot.
These includes 3% Cash Backs on Supermarkets, 2% Cash Backs on Gas Stations and 1% Cash Backs on every other purchase.
Also is the $200 you enjoy after spending $1,000