We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Blaze credit card is a convenient credit card from First Savings Bank. Blaze Card Annual Fee is $75 with a Variable APR – 29.90% and a Late Fee of $25.
Blaze Credit Card Review
It comes in very handy for those who make everyday purchases, shop online and those who dine out.
Blaze credit card is issued by First Savings Bank. It offers cardholders, no transaction fee charge, fraud coverage for lost or stolen card, no penalty attached for late APR, and secure platform to provide online account access.
Blaze Mastercard can be used in dining at any restaurant and day to day finances. On the whole it is a credit card that requires a fair credit rating.
Blaze CC Fees and Rates
Below are the basic that accrues to your Blaze CC
- Annual Fee – $75
- APR – 29.90% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR – 29.9% (Fixed)
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee – 2% of each cash advance
- Maximum Late Fee – $25
- Penalty APR – None
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – 29.9% (Fixed)
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $25
Blaze Credit Card Benefits
Below are outlined some of the numerous benefits that is associated with the Blaze card name.
- This card has an easy application approval process. You can get Blaze credit card, even if your credit card rating is poor.
- It is a fully functional Mastercard with no special hurdles, and doesn’t have to be used for a specific vendor.
- It reports to the major credit bureaus, and is a credit building tool
- Charges no hidden fees
- Offers special financing.
How to Apply for Blaze CC?
To apply for and get approved for the Blaze credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria first.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Should posses a valid SSN
- It is expected that an applicant should possess a valid government issued photo ID
- An applicant should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply?
To apply for and get approved for a Blaze Mastercard, intending applicants must do the following;
- Visit the official Blaze Sign Up page by clicking here
- Now, there are 4 sections here. These are the FINANCIAL INFORMATION, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PERSONAL INFORMATION and MAILING ADDRESS. Make sure you fill all these sections without error.
- Click Continue and accept the descriped Terms and Conditions.
- Continue and Submit your Application.
How to Activate Blaze MasterCard?
Below are the simplified ways to activate your newly acquired Blaze CC.
- Visit the Activation Page by clicking here
- Enter your Account number, Expiration date (Month, Year), Card security code (Last 3 digits on the back of your card) and Last 4 digits of your SSN in the provided space.
- Click on the “Continue” link to Activate
Blaze Credit Card Login
- Visit the official Blaze Card login page by clicking here
- Enter your Username and your Password in the fields provided
- Tap on the “Log in” bar, to login into your account and enjoy all that Blaze has to offer.
Blaze Credit Card FAQ
To recover your Blaze credit card username or password; Scroll to recovery page here and enter the following details: Account number, Expiration date, Card security code which is the last 3 digits on the back of your card, and the Last 4 digits of your SSN. Tap on the “Continue” link to complete,
You can make your Blaze bill payment with no extra fee. You can use your checking account on the Blaze portal or through an automated phone system.
You can also make payments via MoneyGram using code 5879 or Western Union using Code City/State: Blaze/SD respectively
Need Help? Blaze Credit Card Customer Service Number
In the event that you need assistance with your Blaze card or gain access to a customer care agent, you can call 1-866-205-8311.