BDO Credit card gets you rewarded every time you shop. The BDO card comes with unlimited rewards and rebates for every credit purchase made using the card.
More Credit Cards
BDO Credit Card Benefits
Below are some of the benefits that accrues to the BDO ShopMore credit card for all users and cardholders.
- Offers a free SM advantage card
- Comes with SM Advantage points for every PHP200.00 spend =1.5 points
- Enjoy a 5% Rebate on during SMS 3-day sale for a minimum of PHP5,000.0 0.
- Cardholders, get 0% interest on installment with a minimum purchase of PHP3,000 000 at all partner merchant stores
- Receive a 5% rebate during SM’s 3-Day Sale events for a minimum spend of PHP5,000.00
- Low interest rate of 0.88% for 12 months when you transfer your outstanding balance from other credit cards.
- FREE SM Advantage Card
- Get in on exclusive online deals and freebies as you use your card at any participating website
- There’s a one point offer for every PHP20,000.00 spent at Petron.
- Receive up to 12% OFF for a minimum spend of PHP500.00 at Flowerstore with your card. Promo period is from February 10 2019, to June 10, 2019.
- As a cardholder, you earn an additional 10% discount on top of the regular points earned on your SM Advantage Card.
BDO MasterCard Fees / Rates
- Monthly Effective Interest Rate – 2.75% – 3.50%
- Annual Fee (Principal Card) – PHP1,500 – PHP5,000
- Annual Fee (Supplementary Card) – PHP750 – PHP2,500
- Cash Advance Fee – 5%of the amount withdrawn or PHP500/US$10 whichever is higher
- Late Payment Fee – Up to 7% of the overdue amount
- Over Credit Limit Fee – PHP400
- Card Replacement Fee – PHP400.00
How to Apply?
There are various ways to apply for BDO ShopMore MasterCard. But let’s see the eligibility criteria first.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age and not over 70 upon card application
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner, who is residing in the Philippines for the last 2 years
- An applicant is expected to be a regular employee or self employed. Your business must be operating for at least 2 years
- Should have at least one office or home landline and a mobile phone number
- The required minimum annual income is P180,000.
- Visit the official BDO credit card application page by clicking here
- Fill in all required field and accept the designated terms.
- Click Continue to submit
You can also submit your application at any BDO ShopMore branch. Note, that the documents you submit to BDO branch will not be returned to you.
To apply through SMS:
Type BDOCC (space) APPLY (space) LAST NAME/FIRST NAME/MIDDLE INITIAL, then send to 2256 (Php 2.50 charge for Globe & Smart, Php 2.00 charge Sun subscribers)
BDO Credit Cad FAQ
You can check your application status online by Visiting BDO website, Go to Credit Cards>Services>Card Application Status
Key in your SSN number of TIN, to check your application status.
Visit BDO website, Scroll to Credit Cards>Services >Card Activation.
Scroll to the login page, Enter your Email and Password and Tap on the “login” link
Enroll your BDO credit card as “Biller” on the portal and Proceed to Enrollment Company/Biller, Fill out the enrollment form, Select BDO ShopMore MasterCard and other details as required. Click on the “Continue” to process
How to Recover BDO Card Password
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot password” link
- On the next page, enter your email
Need Help? Contact BDO Credit Card Customer Service
For all general information and inquiries, you can call the designated customer support on 632-840-7000.