Barclaycard Ring Mastercard 2020 is issued by Barclays Bank. It offers decent perks and rewards. See Barclaycard Ring card credit score.
Trending Credit Cards
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Benefits
The Barclay Ring Mastercard charges no annual fee for card usage and requires Good/Excellent credit for approval.
- Cardholders are treated to a low-interest rate
- Zero percent, APR for 12 months, on any balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening
- $0 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Barclaycard Ring Mastercard® is inexpensive to own and easy to manage
- Offers cardholders a free monthly FICO credit score.
- $0 fraud liability protection, which makes you not liable for unauthorized charges
- There are international Chip and PIN, for use at self-service chip terminals around the globe.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- APR – 13.74% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – $3 for each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None Charged
- Cash Advance APR – 13.74% (Variable)
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $27 Varies by state)
- Returned Payment Fee – UP to $27 ( Varies by state).
How to Apply?
To apply for, and get approved for the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard, applicants must do the following just like the Barclaycard Platinum card.
- Scroll to Barclays PLC, application page by clicking here
- Next key in your First name, MI (Opt), Last name, Suffix (opt) Permanent address, Apt, Suite, Bldg. (Opt.) City, State, Zipcode, Zip + 4 (opt) Years, Months, Residence status.
- Then enter your Employment and Financial information, which includes; Occupation, Total annual income, Do you have a: (opt.).
- Thereafter enter your Contact information, which includes; Primary phone, Work phone (opt) Email address, Are you a United States Citizen?
- Enter your security information; Date of birth, Social security number, and Mother’s maiden name
- Tick the appropriate boxes, if you want to enroll in the paperless statement program by mail
- Tap to add a balance transfer
- Review the terms and conditions of the credit card, and agree to them
- Tap on the “Apply” button.
How to Activate Barclaycard Ring Mastercard?
To activate your newly acquired Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard;
- Scroll to Barclays activation page
- Key in your 4 digits of your social security number
- Enter your Date of birth, Account number and Security code
- Confirm if you are a citizen of United States Citizen
- Tap on “Continue”.
How to Login?
- Scroll to the login page of Barclays PLC
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on “Login”.
How to Recover Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Username and Password?
To recover Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® Username and Password;
- Scroll to Barclays PLC page
Key in the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Key in your Date of birth and Account number
- Tap on “Continue”
How to Make Bill Payment?
To make Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® bill payment;
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab
- Choose a suitable payment option
- And make your bill payment.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Customer Service Number
For all further inquiries, you can contact the designated Barclaycard Ring Mastercard customer service on 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090.