We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Barclaycard Platinum Credit Card is a credit instrument from Barclay bank, considered as one of the largest financial institutions in the United Kingdom. See Barclaycard Platinum Card review.
Barclaycard Platinum Credit Card review
The Barclay Bank is known for its collaboration with big sporting brands in the United Kingdom as well as other countries.
Prominent is their partnership deals with football clubs in the United Kingdom as well as other rugby teams.
The most popular of all their sponsorship deals is the one with the English Premier League, and then the Rugby league.
It then means that it is safe to say that the Barclay brand is not new to big offers like is available on Barclaycard Platinum Credit Card.
This credit card has offers that one can only wish or desire to have, the benefits, the rewards, the cash backs as well as the points to be earned.
Rates as in annual percentage rates charged are considered fair to say the list.
Barclaycard Platinum Credit Card Complete Details
Here is the compilation of rare details available on this credit card.
- Applicants that are accepted are those without a CCJ pending case or a record of bankruptcy.
- Cardholders enjoy a £20 cashback reward for a period of 29 uninterrupted months
- Note that transfer fees are applicable to all cardholders
- The £20 cashback offer will continue until displayed publicly.
- There is an option of balance transfer where you move your outstanding balance from elsewhere to Barclay.
- There is a possibility of saving over £1,000 in interest (check terms and conditions for more details)
Rates Charged (APRs)
- Cardholders are charged a 2.5% transfer fee
- Variable purchase rate is = 19.9%
- The credit limit for Barclaycard Platinum Credit Card is = £1,200
- Variable annual percentage rate on REP is = 19.9%
- The interest rate on Balance transfer for the first 29 months is 0%
- £20 cashback on £2,000 balance transfer within two months from when the account was opened.
- Purchase interest rate within six months the account was opened is = 0%
- Carefully read Barclaycard terms and conditions to know what to do in order to keep your interest at 0%
Endure to have the following before going ahead with your application;
- An active phone number
- A residential or office address for at least 2 years
- A valid and active email address
- Employment status
- Source and annual income information
- An active bank account/number
- Bank sort code
Note Check your eligibility before going ahead with your application.
How To Register Online?
Follow these steps to register for online access your account;
- Visit the official registration/signup page by clicking here
- Fill in details as indicated below
- Personal data – Date of birth, credit card number, card expiration date, credit card security code, credit limit as the time of registration
- Login data – Username, passcode, choose a memorable word and memorable word reminder
- Contact data – A phone and an email address
- Complete the remaining form, scroll down and click the register bar.
Note – Select the most convenient option of receiving statement d update
Need Assistance, Contact Technical Support
In case you need further assistance, you can contact the designated support team on +267 315 9575 fo guide and help.