Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard 2020 is a top choice among travel cards, it offers strong, consistent rewards and versatility when abroad.
More Credit Cards
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard brings great earnings no matter you purchase, miles are incredibly flexible, as you redeem them for gift care, merchandise and most notably on travel statement credit.
The credit card comes with Chip and PIN capability, which can be a livesaver in places that have high volume of PIN only transactions.
The credit can be use on ATMs, to buy train or metro tickets, pay fees for toll roads or to fill up on gas. The credit card is issued by Barclays Bank of Delaware.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard Benefits
- Cardholders enjoy 60,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn unlimited 2x miles on every purchase made
- Cardholders getsv5% miles back to use towards your next redemption every time you redeem
- No Foreign transaction fees
- International Chip and PIN for use at Self service chip terminal around the world
- Miles don’t expire as long as your accident open, active and in good standing.
- Find and purchase the best travel deal- book your way – no airline, seat or hotel restrictions and redeem your miles for a travel statement credit.
- MasterCard World Elite Concierge – including 24/7 travel card Concierge service that acts like the dedicated personal assistant you deserve.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 17.99%,21.99% or 24.99% variable based on your creditworthiness
- APR for Balance Transfers – 17.99%,21.99% or 24.99% depending on your creditworthiness
- APR for Cash Advances – 27. 24% variable
- Annual Fee – $89 ( waived the first year)
- Grace days – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $0.50
- Cash Advances – $10 or 5%
- Balance Transfer Fee – $5 or 3%
- Late Payment – $37
- Returned Payment – $37
Requirements For Application
- Must be minimum 18 and
- A valid SSN
- Must have a valid Government ID
How To Apply?
- To Apply for Barclaycard Arrival Plus, visit the Home page Apple at cards.barclsycardus.com
- Navigate and tap on the “Apply Now” button
- On the next page of the application, Read the terms and conditions before applying for important information.
- Then, fill your information in the blank space seen
- First name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, permanent Address, Apt, Suite, Bldg,
- City, State, Zip code, Time of permanent Address Residence Status (Own, Rent, Other)
- Employment And Financial Information
- Occupation, Total Annual Income
- Contact information: Primary Phone, Work Phone, Email address, Are you a United States Citizen?
- Security Information: DOB, SSN, Mother’s Maiden Name
- Apple Rewards Preferences – please choose whether you will like to receive Apple or iTunes gift cards.
- Legal Terms & Conditions – read abdominal agree to legal terms
- Read and agree to the Paperless Statement and electronic delivery of promotional offers.
- Scroll down and click on “Apply”
How To Check Barclaycard Arrival World Elite MasterCard Application Status
To check for your Barclaycard Arrival World Elite MasterCard
- Go to the Home page of Barclaycard Web page, click the “ Check Application Status “ widget.
- then enter your details; Last Name, Last 4 digits of your social security number, Zip code and Email address
- Then, click on the “Check Status ” button.
How To Activate?
To activate your newly registered Card Call at 1-877-408-8866.
How To Login
- Log in to the official website of Barclays Bank
- By the right hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Log In” widget
- Enter your Username ID and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Log In” button.
How To Recover Password and Username ID
- From the “Log In” section of the Barclaycard Bank page
- Scroll down and click “forgot Username or password” link to verify your account
- On the next page, enter your last 4 digits of Social Security number, Date of Birth and Account number
- Then, click on “ Continue” button to retrieve your username and reset your password.
How To Make Bill Payment
To make bill payment with Your Card, Sign into your card account with the log In process, on the account dashboard search for payment tab for your bill payment.
Or set up an auto-debit, this will enable the bank to deduct the bill from your bank account. Or call at 1-877-523-0478.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard Customer Service Number
For any enquiries contact the customer service center at 1-866-928-8598
International (Call us Collect) 1-302-255-8888.