We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
BankAmericard Credit Card Login and rates are reviewed here with a credit score of 670. BankAmericard Card has no Penalty and no annual fees!
BankAmericard Credit Card Review
BankAmericard Credit Card gives you access to 3% balance transfer fee, $0 annual fees with a credit score of 670 to 850.
Some Related Cards
The BankAmericard Card comes with ZERO annual fee and a great reward program to all eligible and approved cardholders.
BankAmericard Credit Card Benefits
Below are some of the benefits that accrues to the BankAmericard card from Bank of America.
- Save on Interest – You get to save on interest when you transfer high rate balances.
- Annual fees – None
- Bonus Offers – You earn a great cash rewards and bonuses
BankAmericard Fees & Rates
Below are some of the fees and rates that accompanies this card for all interested persons.
- Annual APR – 0% then 15.24% to 25.24% (Varies)
- APR Cash Advances – 18.24% to 27.24%
- Penalty – None
- Cash Advance – $10 or 3% (whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fee – $12 (each transaction) and or 3%
- Late / Returned Payments – $39 (varies)
- Membership Fees – $0 annually
Here are some likeable requirements for this card and to ascertain your eligibility.
- Age Requirements – Minimum age required to apply for this card is 18+ and 21+ if a permanent resident of Puerto Rico.
- Residency – You must be a full resident of the United States to apply or from either a permanent resident of the following locations – American Samoa, APO/FPO/DPO, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Membership Fee – $0 Annually
BankAmericard Credit Card Signup?
Below, we have drafted some simplified means of signing up for the Green Card.
- Visit the official Bank of America official Card application page here. (Opens in new tab)
- Once on the page, scroll down and fill in your details in the application page
- Make sure to Read through the Terms and conditions before filling the form.
- Confirm your details and Submit your Application as you awaits Approval.
Some Key features of the Application Form
Some of the details you will meet on the portal includes the following.
- Personal Details – Name, Residential Address, City, Zip Code, etc
- Contact Details – Phone Number, Contacts, Email Address, etc
- Citizenship Details – Dual Citizenship and Permanent residence
- Employment Details – Status, Income, etc
BankAmericard Credit Card Login Guide
Below are the simplified ways to login to your Bankamericard credit card.
For Sign In Guide
- Visit the official login page here (Opens in New Tab)
- Select any of the Designated Sign in tab
- Login with your user ID and Password as applicable
For Online Account management
- Visit the Online Login portal here (Opens in New tab)
- Type in your Online ID and Passcode
- Select the Sign in Tab
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
In case you need further clarity and assistance, you can contact the Bank of America BankAmericard customer service number on 800-932-2775