Bank of America Student Credit Card is a reward card for students. Here are all the details and reviews of Bank of America Student Card.
Bank of America Student Credit Card Reviews
The Bank of America Student Credit Card has a solid cash-back earning potential, especially when making purchases like gas and groceries.
The Student Credit Card is good for students living away from home.
The Bank of America Student Card has no annual fee charge, no changing of categories and no expiration on rewards.
Students get a 10% customer bonus every time the redeem their cash back into a Bank of America Checking or saving account.
It offers 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery / gas purchases each quarter.
Bank of America Student Credit Card Benefits
- Account Alert– Get alert about account information for every purchases transaction.
- Mobile/Online Banking – Pay all credit card purchase bill online, check all available credit and more and transfer funds.
- Text Banking -To made text and get important account information.
- Fraud Protection: As a cardholder credit card are protected against unauthorized use of card in case of fraud. Zero liability for fraudulent transactions.
- Overdraft Protection: Cardholders can link their account (Bank of America account) to their card to prevent declined of purchases and also return checks when too much money is taken from their account.
- Online Shopping Security: Cardholders are protected when shopping online with a temporary credit card that makes the real credit card number remains secret and secure.
- Price Protection: These services are usually available for 60 to 120 days after first purchase is made. Price protection services are designed to help cardholders save money.
- Chip Technology – Cardholders get worldwide acceptance and security at merchants using Chip-enabled terminals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- 24/7 Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Digital Wallet. Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Wallet, visa checkout
Bank of America Student Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Annual Fee – 0%
- APR for Purchases – 14.99% to 24.99%
- APR for Balance Transfer – 14. 99% to 24.99%
- Cash Advances APR – 17.99% 26. 99% for direct deposit and check cash advances and 26. 99% for bank Cash advances
- Cash Advances – $10 or 3%
- Late Fee – Up to $ 38
- Penalty APR – Up to 29.99% applied when make late payment
- Returned Payment Fee – up to $27.
How To Apply For Bank of America Student Credit Card?
Below are the various means to apply for the Bank of America Student Credit Card.
- Login to the official website of Bank of America
- Click on the apply button
- Enter your information
- Complete your application
- Your first name, middle name and last name, Residential address line 1&2, City, State
- Zip code, Primary Phone number, Phone number type (home or mobile)
- Email address
- Answer the some questions such as if you are a US citizen , Do you have a dual citizenship
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- Employment & Finance
- Employment Status
- Total Annual income
- Source of income
- Monthly housing payment
- Sources of income
- Liquid assets
- Additional options question scheme as;
How To Check Bank of America Student Application Status?
Below, we have outlined how to check your Bank of America Student Card application status.
- On the Web page of the Bank of America
- Scroll down and click on Check application Status
- On the new page fill your information
- Last name, Date of Birth, Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Zip code
- Click on the Submit button.
How To Login To Bank of America Student Credit card?
Below is how to login to Bank of America Student Card.
- Using any Browser of your choice
- Log in to the official website of Bank of America
- By the right hand-side of the Web page
- Complete the pop up form
- Insert your online ID, passcode
- Scroll down and click on the sign in button.
How To Recover Card Password and Username ID?
- Log in to the Web page of the Bank of America
- A form will pop-up
- Scroll down and click on forgot passcode and forgot Username ID
- On the new page fill the following information ;
- Your credit card number or account number, Social Security Number/Tax Number ID.
- Click on search and the system will do the retrieving.
How To Make Bill Payment With Bank Of America Student Credit Card?
For paying of bills this can be done by mobile phone or online banking. Contact the following number to speak with the customer service Representative. 1-800-932-2775.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service Number
For any enquiries about the Bank Of America Student Credit Card, call the following number. 1-800-932-2775.
Other Credit Cards
- Simmons Bank Credit Card
- Marriott Credit Card Reviews
- BB&T Bright Credit Card Review
- Gap Visa Credit Card