Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card is issued by Bank of America and it is designed for individuals that fly Asiana Airlines constantly.
Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card
With the Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card, you earn 30,000 Bonus Miles when you make purchases worth $3,000 or higher within 90 days you open your account.
There are various benefits accrued to Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card and they include the following
Benefits of Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card
- Asiana Airlines Cardholders earn 3 miles for every $1 purchases made with Asiana Airlines
- Cardholders earn 2 miles for every $1 purchase made on gas and at grocery stores.
- For every $1 spent on any other purchase earns the cardholder 1 mile
- Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Cardholders no Foreign Transaction fees
- Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card offers a very low annual fee of $99+
- Cardholders gets an annual certificate bonus of 10,000 miles
- Cardholders earn 30,000 Bonus Miles when you make purchases worth $3,000 or higher within 90 days you open your account.
- For every Asiana Airlines ticket bought, cardholders earn a yearly rebate of $100
How To Apply?
STEP 1: Visit the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card webpage at www.bankofamerica.com or TYPE THESE IN YOUR BROWSER – https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/asiana-airlines-credit-card/
STEP 2: Select the “Apply Now” button
STEP 3: Provide your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and Current Residential Address.
NB: Click on the box written “Send my statement to a different address” if your current address is different from your current Residential Address
STEP 4: Provide your Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Residence
STEP 5: Provide your Date of Birth, Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income and amount of liquid assets owned by you.
STEP 6: Provide your Monthly Housing Payment and ensure you provide answer to the citizenship questions
STEP 7: You can add an authorised User to your credit account by clicking on the right button.
STEP 8: Ensure you read through the Terms and Conditions
STEP 9: Select the “Continue” button to finish up your application process
Before you can assess your Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card Credit Card Account, you need to get it activated and you can activate it through the following process
How To Activate?
- Visit the webpage at https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/asiana-airlines-credit-card/
- Select the “Security Activities” button
- Select the “Safe Login” button
- Enter your card number (or your Account Number) and your Tax ID (or Social Security Number)
- Create an ID and password and the pre-configured security of your card.
- Once you are done with the last step, your card will be activated.
How To Login?
- Visit the American Bank webpage
- Click on the “Login” area
- Enter your ID and password
- Select the “Login” button and you can access your account
How To Recover Password or Username?
- Select the Forgot Username and Password
- Enter your Account or Card number, tax ID or Social Security Number, Password or Username
- Select the “Continue” button to recover your Username or password
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
Contact Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card Customer Service at: 1,800,732,9194 for further details and enquiries or you can send a mail to:
Bank of America
PO Box 15019,
Other Credit Cards