Arhaus Credit Card offers their clients great perks like; $100 rewards on $1,500 purchases made and offers up to 6 months special financing. Here is a review of Arhaus Archarge Credit Cards
Arhaus Credit Card Review
Arhaus Archarge is been issued by Comenity Bank
and it offers 0% annual fee charge.
- Interested applicants must be 18 years old and above
- Must legally live in the U.S
- Must possess a Street, Rural Route or APO/FPO mail address (P.O Box not required)
- Must possess a valid government Tax Identification Number, Social Security Number or SIN
Below are the benefits accrued to Arhaus Archarge Credit Cardholder
Arhaus Archarge Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee Charged
- Enjoy 6 Month Special Financing or you can choose a longer financing plan
- When you spend $1,500 on eligible purchases, you earn $100 rewards
- Enjoy exclusive savings events
- Manage your account online conveniently
- Anytime you make purchase, using Arhaus credit card, you can either earn points (1 point per dollar) or you can opt for Special 0% financing on orders over $1500, ( On purchases over $3999, and you can actually get 0% financing AND reward points.)
- Get up to 24 months of special financing
- There’s convenient, minimum monthly payments
- Cardholders, get access to special savings events and convenient payment option
Arhaus Archarg Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 29.99%
- Balance Transfer & Cash Advance – None
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – None
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance transfer fees – None
- Cash Advance fee – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $38
How to Apply for Arhaus Credit Card?
Below are the simplified steps on how to apply for the Arhaus furniture credit card.
- Visit the Arhaus Archarge Credit Card at Comeniry Bank here
- Tap the “Apply Now” button and you will be redirected accordingly
- Ensure you read through the Credit Card requirements
- Provide your Personal Details like; First Name, Middle Inital, Suffix (optional), Last Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth (month/day/year)
- Provide your Contact Details like; Home Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number, Work Phone Number, Email Address, Current Address 1, Address 2, Zip Code, City, State, Total Annual Income
- Ensure you read through the vital info on the account opening, Read through the Financial Terms and Conditions of the account, Rates and Fees charged inclusive
- Tap the electronic consent to show that you signed the application electronically
- Tap the “Submit Application” button
Ho to Activate Arhaus Credit Cards?
- Visit the Arhaus Archarge Credit Card page located at Comenity Bank homepage as indicated above.
- Tap on the “Register for Access” button
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number, Expiry date, Identification type, Zip Code/Postal Code and your Social Security Number last 4-digits
- Tap on the “Continue” button to activate.
How to Login to Arhaus Archarge Card Dashboard?
- Visit the Arhaus Card page indicated above.
- Select the “Sign In” button
- Provide your User Name and Password
- Select the “Sign In” button
How to Recover Arhaus Card Username and Password?
- Visit the Comenity Bank “Login” webpage section as displayed above
- Tap in the “Forgot your user name or password” button
- Provide your Credit Card Account Number or Username, Zip code/postal code, Identification Type and your Social Security Number last 4-digits
- Select the “find my account” button
Need Help? Contact Arhaus Credit Card Customer Service
For further details and inquiries, you can contact the Arhaus Credit Card customer service agent
on 1-888-245-4064 or 1-800-695-1788 Address Comenity Bank PO Box 182273, Columbus, Ohio 43218
OR Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 183003, Columbus, Ohio 43218 Email: