Appleseed’s Credit Card comes with some great cash backs and rewards. Appleseed card credit score is 650 which makes this card favourable.
Appleseed’s Credit Card Review
Appleseed’s card is issued by Comenity Bank as it bags a welcome rewards of 25% off coupons on orders.
This card is a must have for all those that shop frequently at the Appleseed’s stores.
More Credit Cards August 2020
Appleseed’s Credit Card Benefits
Some of the benefits of the Appleseed’s credit card have been itemized below for all new cardholders and shoppers of Appleseed’s store.
- Account Management – You can manage your account with easier interface from the comfort of your fingertips.
- Annual fees – There is no annual fees attached to your Appleseed’s credit card.
- Birthday Bonuses – Just like the welcome bonus, you stand to enjoy a 25% off any item purchases on the first order in your birth month. That is, any item you buy first in your birth month is eligible for a 25% discount and it’s annually.
- Invite Only Events – You also stand to gain some special discounts when you get a special “invitation” events
- Liability – You enjoy $0 fraud liability on purchases with your card, this is a sign of goodwill on the security of your card.
- More Rewards – This Appleseed credit card will also reward your purchases with exclusive bonus and rewards.
- Welcome Bonuses – You get a welcome bonus of 25% off your orders. This according to Appleseed is to welcome you on-board as a cardholder.
Appleseed’s Card Fees And Rates
Below, we have outlined the rates and fees for the Appleseed card for all new cardholders so as to get familiar with the Modus Operandi of Appleseeds.
- Annual fee – No annual fees attached
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – Between 16.24% and 26.24%
- APR for Balance transfer – 28.24%
- Balance Transfers fee – $10 or 5% (Whichever is greater)
- Cash Advance fee – $10 or 5% (Whichever is greater)
- Convenience Check – $10 or 5% (Whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fees – 3%
- Grace period – You have 23 days
- Late Payment – Attracts a $38 fine
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Returned Payment – $38
Requirements to Apply
- Age Requirements – Depending on the state laws governing age of minors. You will need to contact your state to know. (16+ or 18+)
- Identification – You must have some means of identification, preferable a government issued ID, Tax identification number, etc.
- Residency – You must be a resident with a physical address and not a P.O Box address.
How To Apply For Appleseed’s Credit Card?
Take a look at the simple means of applying for Appleseeds card.
- Visit the Appleseed Card registration page here
- Fill in your personal details which includes (Name, SSN, Date of Birth and Annual Income)
- Fill in your contact details (Zip code, phone number, Email Address and residential address)
- Click ‘Create Account’ to continue and complete your registration.
How To Activate your Appleseed Card?
To activate this card, you can follow this step below and have your account activated online or contact support for details.
- Visit the activation page here
- Fill in your card details as seen on the package your received.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to activate your card
Need Assistance? Contact Appleseed’s Customer Service
In case you run into any issues with your application, Login and activation, you can contact the Customer Service on 1-800-981-7490