American Express Green Card Review from American Express with a credit score of 700 and above. Here are AMEX Green Card rewards and benefits.
American Express Green Card Review
AMEX Green card from American Express offers a great Cash Back an unlimited 1.5% rewards and points on eligible purchases.
This is dubbed the Green card on the go and it offers evergreen features and rewards to its users and card holders.
Some Related Cards
The AMEX Green Card offers Double rewards as Membership Value points and pay for your flight with your points and rewards.
AMEX Green Card Benefits
Before applying for the American Express Green Card, let us take a closer look at some of the benefits that this card has to offer its users and all cardholders.
Do You Know?
- Opening Bonus – As a welcome bonus, you get 25,000 membership points after you make a $1,000 purchase with your AMEX Green Card.
- 2X Rewards – 2X membership rewards which can be used for purchases.
- 1X Reward Points – You get 1X reward points for every other purchases that you get to make with your Green Card from American Express.
- Payment Flexibility – This card comes with some great payment flexibilities for all card holders.
More Credit Cards May 2020
Your AMEX Green Card also gives you access to some of the following benefits.
- Travelling Rewards – The Amex Green Card gives you access to great deals and reward points when used to register on amextravel.com
- Car Insurance & Rentals – Like most AMEX cards, the Green card also gets you covered during car damages and insurances to compliment.
- 24/7 Support – Like every other card you get from American Express, you also stand to enjoy 24/7 on-the-go support with great complimenting customer care services.
AMEX Green Card Fees & Rates
Below are some of the fees and rates that accompanies this card for all interested persons.
- Annual APR – 20.24 (Varies)
- APR Cash Advances – 27.24%
- Penalty – 29.99%
- Paying Interest dues – 25 days after close of each billing period.
- Cash Advance – $10 or 5% (whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fee – 2.7% (each transaction)
- Late / Returned Payments – $39 (varies)
- Membership Fees – $0 for the first year then $95 annually
Cash Magnet Card Requirements
Here are some likeable requirements for this card and to ascertain your eligibility.
- Age Requirements – Minimum age required to apply for this card is 18+
- Membership Fee – $0 Annually
- Residency – You must be a full resident of the United States to apply.
How to Sign up for AMEX Green Card?
Below, we have drafted some simplified means of signing up for the Green Card.
- Visit the official American Express Green Credit Card page here. (Opens in new tab)
- Once on the page, click on the APPLY NOW bar to fill in your details and information
- Make sure to Read through the Amex Green Card terms and conditions before filling the form.
- Confirm your details and Submit your Application as you awaits Approval.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
Incase you need further clarity and assistance, you can contact the AMEX Green Card customer service number on 1-800-528-4800.