American Eagle Outfitters Credit card is being issued by Synchrony Bank. Here is how to login to American Eagle Outfitters Card and signup.
American Eagle Outfitters Credit card
The American Eagle Outfitters is a clothing and accessories company located in America and it comes with a lot of features and benefits for their shoppers.
The American Eagle Outfitters has over 1,000 retail stores nationwide and the card is accepted anywhere visa is accepted.
Below are the requirement that qualifies an individual for the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card
AEO Credit Card Requirements
- Age: interested individual must be 18 years old and above
- Residency: must reside in the United States
- Credit history: have a clear credit history
- ID: must have a government issued photo ID
- Identification: must have a Social Security Number
American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card comes with benefits listed below
Benefits of American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card
- No annual fee charged
- Enjoy free shipping standard
- Earn 20% off birthday coupon
- Earn 15 points for every 1$ purchases made at American Eagle
- Earn 20% off your first purchase
- Get 1 free jean for every 5 jeans bought
- Get 1 bra free for every 5 bras bought
- Enjoy $0 fraud liability
- Personally manage your account online and via mobile
- Enjoy 6 cardholders event annually
- Accepted anywhere visa card is used
- For every $1 purchase made anywhere visa card is accepted earns you 5 points
- Earn personal shopping coupon
- On your first AEO connected purchase made earns you 30% off
- 2,500 points= $10 reward
Apply for the American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card via the following steps
How To Apply for American Eagle Outfitters Cards
- STEP 1: Visit the Synchrony Financial website
- STEP 2: Enter your personal details like; First name, Middle Initial (Optional), Last name, Suffix (Optional), Street address, Apt # (Optional), Zip code, City, State, Housing, Primary phone (Type), Alternate phone (Type), Email address (Confirm email address), SSN/ITIN, Date of birth, Annual net income, how long you have been living at Current address etc.
- STEP 3: Choose either Electronic Statements OR Paper Statements option for your billing statement delivery.
- STEP 4: Ensure you read through the Synchrony Bank Rates and Fees and Terms and Conditions
- FINAL STEP: Click on the “Secure Submit” button
Before you can start using your American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card, you will have to activate it first and you do so by taking the following steps
How To Activate American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card
Call at: 1-888-232-4535 to get your card activated
How to Login to American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card
Below are steps to guide you in login into your AEO account
- Visit American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card login webpage
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on the “secure login” button
Below are steps to reset American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card User ID or Password
How to Reset American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card User ID or Password
To Reset User ID:
- Visit the credit card login page
- Click the “Find User ID” button
- Enter your credit card number, Zip code and
- Click the “Find User ID” button again
To Reset Password:
- Visit the American Eagle Outfitters login page
- Click on “Reset password” button
- Enter your User ID, Zip code and you will receive a temporary password with further instructions
Need Support Assistance?
You can contact the official support of American Eagle Outfitters AEO Credit Card customer agent by calling 1-888-232-4535.
Other Credit Cards