AmBank Credit Card has a wide range of Platinum Cards, Visa and MasterCard. Here is how to apply for AMBank Cards and a review of charges.
AmBank Credit Card History
AmBank Group is one of the Malaysian leading financial services group, established in 1988 with over 48 years of rich and robust expertise in supporting Malaysia economic development.
AmBank group is sixth largest banking group by assets in Malaysia, with a market capitalisation of around RM11.6 billion, assets of RM137.9 billion as at 31 March 2018, three million customers, more than 10,000 employees and their aim is to help individuals and businesses in Malaysia grow and win together.
AmBank Group offers a wide range of both conventional and Islamic financial solutions and services like; wholesale banking, retail banking, investment banking, underwriting of general insurance, life assurance and takaful, stock and share broking, futures broking, investment advisory and management services in assets, real estate investment trust and unit trusts.
AmBank Credit Card Types
- AmBank Signature Priority Banking World MasterCard
- AmBank Signature Priority Banking Visa Infinite
- AmBank World MasterCard
- AmBank Visa Infinite
- AmBank Visa Signature
- AmBank BonusLink Visa Signature
- AmBank Platinum
- AmBank BonusLink Visa Platinum
- AmBank CARz Card
- AmBank BonusLink Visa Gold
- AmBank Gold
- AmBank M-Signature
- AmBank M-Platinum
- AmBank M-Gold
- AmBank True Visa Credit Card
- AmBank Cosway MasterCard
- AmBank Islamic World MasterCard
- AmBank Islamic Visa Infinite
- AmBank Islamic Visa Signature
- AmBank Islamic Al-Taslif Platinum Card-i
- AmBank Islamic CARz Card-i
- AmBank Islamic Al-Taslif Gold/Classic Card-i
AmBank Credit Card Requirements
- Minimum Age for Principal Card: 21 years old and above.
- Minimum age for Supplementary Card: 18 years old and above.
- Minimum Income: RM48,000 p.a. (Platinum MasterCard) and RM24,000 p.a. (Gold Visa)
AmBank Group Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee charged
- Petrol cashback
- Air Miles conversion
- BonusLink Points
- AmBonus Rewards
- Free travel insurance/Takaful and lots more discounts and benefits
How to apply for AmBank Group Credit Card
Apply for a New Card by completing the following steps:
- STEP 1: Login into your AmOnline webpage, Click on “Apply” button and also on “Apply Credit Card” button here
- STEP 2: State your Monthly Salary and choose a preferred Card Features
- STEP 3: Choose the type of Credit Card you want
- STEP 4: Provide your Personal Details, Employment Details and Supplementary Card Details (Optional)
- STEP 5: Enter your Card Delivery Address and Upload other necessary Documents, Confirmation page, Request TAC
- STEP 6: Click on the “Submit” button, Acknowledge and Save Receipt
- How to Activate AmBank Group Credit Card
- Visit the AmOnline webpage
- Click on the “Activate Card” button and follow the next instruction
- Type ACV <Space> Last 5-digits of your card number
- Send to 66300
E.g: ACV 12345 to 66300
Via Customer care contact: call at: 0321788888 to gain access to an agent 24/7
How to Login to AmBank Group Credit Card
- Visit the amonline.com.my webpage
- Enter your AmOnline username and password at the left side of the page.
- Click on the “Login” button
How to Reset your AmBank Group Credit Card Password
- Visit the AmOnline webpage
- Tap the “Reset Password” button
- Enter your username and select your account type.
- Enter your account details for verifications.
- Enter your new password and request TAC for authentication.
- Tap on “Next” to submit.
NB: Password requirement is a minimum of 6 Alphanumeric.
Need Assistance? Contact customer service
For further inquiries and info regarding AmBank Card. Contact their customer care representative using the following: