Amazon Student Credit Card is exclusively designed for actively enrolled college students and it offers excellent benefits like; unlimited reading, music streaming and a six-month free trial.
The UK version of this the Amazon student credit credit card is also available. Below are the benefits accrued to Amazon Student Cardholders
Amazon Student Credit Card
- Six-months free trial
- Unlimited music and T.V streaming
- Unlimited reading on your devices
- 50% off the cost of a full Prime membership.
- Cardholder enjoys release date delivery that is; once you pre-order on a book, video game and movie you get it on the delivery date
- Cardholders can enjoy free same-day delivery or two-hour delivery depending on location.
- Cardholders enjoys early access to lighting deals
- Cardholders enjoys free two day shipping.
How to Apply for Amazon Student Credit Card
STEP 1: Visit the “sign up” page at https://www.amazon.com/Discover-it%C2%AE-Student-Cash-Back/dp/B00AWJ1SXC
STEP 2: Click on the “Start your 6-month trial” button
STEP 3: Provide your school Email address and your expected year of graduation
STEP 4: Enter your Academic Level, Subject of study and your Payment method details
STEP 5: Verify your academic email address.
STEP 6: Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 7: Ensure all your Amazon student credit card account Payment Details are up-to-date.
STEP 8: Prove that you are admitted at an approved University or College situated in one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C.
Items needed to apply for Amazon Student Credit Card
- Student ID with the current session or the expiry date on it
- Transcript or class list for the current academic session indicating your name and the name of your institution
- Tuition bill for the present term indicating your name and your school name
- An Official acceptance letter for the net academic session, including an admition date
Applicant who do not possess the .ac.uk or .edu. email. You’ll need to indicate that you are
- 18 years old or above
- You are admitted in at least one course at a college or university in the UK.
NB: your will also sent the following through photo, screenshot or scan to email@example.com:
- Valid NUS Extra or NUS Apprentice Extra card indicating your name, school and card expiry date
- Proof of student status letter printed on the school official letterhead (showing your name, address, course details, start date and expected year of graduation)
- Tuition bill for the present term (your school’s name, course details, start date and your address inclusive)
- Tuition invoice for the present session with your name and your school’s name
- Official school acceptance letter for the next session printed on the school official letterhead (must have your name, address, course details, admission date and expected year of graduation)
How to Login to Amazon Student Card
- Visit the Amazon Student Credit Card sign-up (Amazon.com Full Site)
- Fill and submit the “Sign-up” form
- Select the “verification” button on the e-mail sent to you
- Confirm your e-mail address and complete the sign-up process.