Amazon Store Card offers a financial system for large Amazon purchasers. Here, we analyse the Amazon Store Credit Card Payment System for all members.
Amazon Store Card – What it is?
The Amazon store card is issued by Synchrony Bank and was released in March 2015; since which, the card has been made available everywhere.
The Amazon store card is introduced by Amazon in the hopes that it will gain more prime members, like most store credit cards; the card doesn’t charge an annual fee.
The Amazon store card is a must for every heavy Amazon.com shoppers, this card makes it easy for shoppers to earn back 5% on whatever is being sold on the online superstore.
On the other hand, a user can also choose to forgo the 5% and stretch out the payments with zero interest over several months.
Amazon.com is known for its low prices and immense selection; the store card offer its most loyal shopper’s big rewards.
Advantages of Amazon Store Credit Card
Below, we’ve been able to outline some of the benefits of the Amazon Store Credit Card for all users and would be users.
- Earn 5% back on Amazon purchases less than $149.
- Earn 5% back or choose six months of 0% financing on Amazon purchases of $149 or more.
- Earn 5% back or choose 12 months of 0% financing on Amazon purchases of $599 or more.
- Earn 5% back or choose 24 months 0% financing on select items sold by Amazon.
- Receive a 12- month equal pay offer during eligible promotions: 0% financing until paid in full with 12 equal monthly payments.
- 26.24% purchase APR with No annual fees
- Zero Fraud Liability – You will not be held liable in the event of unauthorized use. But you have to agree that unauthorized use does not include use by a person to whom you have given authority to use the account or card and that you will be liable for all use by such a person.
Disadvantages of Amazon Store Card
Although the Amazon store card has this verve and excitement of 5% pay back credited to it, it also has some downsides that must be considered by customers before using.
- The ability to pay for a big purchase without interest for at least half a year sounds tempting enough, but if you are not disciplined enough, you’ll end up with a much larger bill than you bargained for, if you don’t pay off on time.
- The Amazon store card can only be used at Amazon.
Whatever the pros and cons are, you can still take advantage of this credit card offer if you are a regular shopper on Amazon.com.
This card may be worth it because, at the end of the day it all comes down to whether or not it meets your requirements and needs.
How to Apply for the Amazon Store Card?
Below are the simple ways of which you can apply for the Amazon Store Credit Card.
- Visit the official Amazon Card site for members here.
- Scroll down to see the benefits and requirements.
- Click on Apply Now to commence your application.
- Sign in to Amazon (Registered Users) or Sign Up for an Amazon Account (New Users)
- Fill all required details and allow confirmation.