Amazon Prime Credit Card 2020 is designed for existing Amazon Prime clients and for all Amazon shoppers mainly on the webpage.
Trending Credit Cards
Amazon Prime Credit Card Review
Amazon Prime Credit Card will be instantly upgraded for customers who already have Amazon.com store credit card and are also Amazon Prime members.
This card is highly recommended because, customers earns 5% purchases cash back on Amazon.com and if your purchases is beyond $750 on monthly basis on Amazon
As stated earlier, the best benefits of this card is the 5% cash back Amazon discounts percentage which is the highest you can get anywhere.
This Card is the best for maximum saving if you spend between $1,500 to $2,250 quarterly on Amazon.com. your 5% will definitely be credited to your statement though it might take up to 2 billing cycles to achieve that.
Outlined below are the benefits of Amazon Prime Store Card
Benefits of Amazon Prime Card
- No annual Fee charged (except $99 for Amazon Prime annual membership)
- Eligible cardholders earn 5% Back on purchases made on Amazon.com
- 99% APR
- Cardholders enjoys 0% APR Promotional Financing Options on selected items
- Cardholders enjoy the highest reward rate of 5% purchases on Amazon.com
Disadvantage of Amazon Prime Credit Card
- The card has a very high APR of 25.99%
- The Amazon prime credit card is available to Amazon Prime members alone buy annual member can qualify with $99 fee charged
- The card is exclusively for purchases at Amazon.com so, using it outside makes it useless
Special Promotional and Financing options
|0% APR Period||Qualifying Purchases|
|Six Months||$149 or more Purchases|
|One Year||$599 or more on other selected purchases|
|Two Years||Only Selected Purchases|
[alert-warning]NB: The 5% cash back reward of this card sale will not count if choose any of these financing options for a purchase.[/alert-warning]
You will be billed for interest which has generated from the main date of purchase if you do not pay off the full amount of the goods by the end of the financing period.
Therefore, Amazon Prime Credit Card Cardholders can choose the 5% offer or the financing options as they wish.
Need Help? Contact Customer service
For further details regarding the Amazon Prime Card, contact Synchrony Bank at (866) 634-8379 24/7.