The Amazon Gift Card is issued by Amazon.com. Here is all you need to know about the Amazon Gift cards, How to Purchase and Redeem your Gift Card Offers.
Amazon Gift Card Review
The Amazon Gift Card is a very good option for those who give out gifts and you can buy, print and personalize your card for the receiver by choosing a theme for the card and write your own message on the card at Amazon webpage.
Amazon Gift Card can be used to buy any item of your choice at the Amazon Store and one good thing about the card is that it does not expire.
Amazon Gift Card cannot be reloaded, resold, used for payment outside www.amazon.com or it’s affiliated properties.
This Gift Card cannot also be transferred for value, redeemed for money or more than face value, or returned for cash refund.
Amazon Gift Card does not allow unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, or other promotional purposes except the extent accepted by the law.
Benefits of Amazon Gift Card
Outlined below are the benefits associated with Amazon Gift Card.
- Cardholders enjoys future purchase discounts
- No stress of using another means of payment
- With the available credit on the Amazon Gift card, customers can buy items at the sellers webpage
- No purchase or dormancy fees is associated with Amazon Gift Credit Card
- Cardholders can shop, pay for Apps, mp3s, movies and other products with this Gift Card
- A large chunk of customers bill is taken care of with this Gift Card
- Amazon Gift Credit Cardholders enjoys great deal of utility
<<UPDATES>>To Make this guide detailed, we will also add the major platforms that you can use your Amazon Gift Cards on including other Amazon Music App and Amazon App Store.
Amazon Music App Overview
With Amazon music app, you can have access to download millions of songs through the Free music App.
Your can also go premium and get much more with the app. You can also download, play, export downloads to iTunes and windows media player respectively.
Amazon music app grants you access to millions of songs, thousands of playlist, hand curated by Amazon’s music experts.
Latest songs and albums are added to the Amazon catalog on the day they are released, making it easy for subscribers to get this latest music first hand.
Amazon music app comes with some benefits, which members can harness to make the most of the app. Let’s see this benefits;
Amazon Music App Benefits
- With the app, you can download your favorite songs and albums for offline listening, so you can enjoy them even when there’s no internet connection.
- You can access music you have purchased from the Amazon Digital music store, as well as music that is already stored on your device or external SD card
Can i Use my Amazon Gift Card to Pay for Amazon Music?
As at the time of writing this, you can’t use the Amazon Gift Card to to pay for Amazon Music. However, you can use your Credit Cards or the Amazon store cards to pay for Amazon Music.
How to Get an Amazon Gift Card (AGC)?
- Visit the Amazon.com Card section by clicking here
- Click on “Gift Cards” button located at the top of the webpage
- Select your gift card preferred delivery method
- Choose your preferred gift card design
- Create your customized message for your friends
- Pay for the gift card using your Debit or Credit Card and the payment range is between 15 cents and $5,00
- Follow the instructions for printing the gift card from your personal computer
How to Redeem your Amazon Gift Card?
You can redeem your gift card on Amazon.com and your gift card balance is applied to the receiver’s account for future purposes on Amazon so, your gift balance does not expire.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service
In the event that you need further assistance with the Amazon Gift Cards, you can contact support on +1206-922-0880