Amazon Business Credit Card is been issued by American Express and the credit card is exclusively designed for clients who seek card for business purposes.
Amazon Business Credit Card Review
This credit card give business owners and card owners who have an Amazon Business Account and qualified Prime membership the option of picking between 5% Back payment or 90 DAT Terms on United State Purchases at Amazon.com and also at the Whole Foods Market.
Amazon Business Credit Cardholders have access to improved data views.
For one to be eligible for the Amazon Business Credit Card, you have to meet the following requirements.
Amazon Business Credit Card Requirements
- Your company must authorize you to make decision for it.
- Amazon Business Credit Card is available for applicants who are 18 years and above
- The Beneficial Owners and business FTI details will be needed if you are applying on behalf of a partnership or corporation.
Outlined below are the benefits accrued to Amazon Business Credit Cardholders
Benefits of Amazon Business Credit Card
- No annual fee charged
- Cardholders rewards has no expiry date
- Access to customer service support 24hours a day, 7days a week
- Once the Amazon Business American Express Card account is opened, you earn Amazon.com Gift Card worth $100
- Cardholders earn 2% back for every purchases made at U.S gas stations and on wireless telephone services from U.S service providers directly.
- Cardholders earn 3% back or 60 days interest free on U.S purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- With no foreign charges, cardholders can shop anywhere with ease.
- Cardholders can track and organise their purchases with Amazon Business Credit Card Expense Management Tools
- Cardholders Earn 1% back on any other purchases made else where
How to Apply for Amazon Business?
STEP 1: Visit the Amazon Business Card Application Page
STEP 2: Enter your Email and phone number for the account
STEP 3: Enter your password
STEP 4: Click on the “Sign in” button to commence the application process proper
NB: Click on the “Create your Amazon account” if you don’t have an account yet.
How to Activate your Card?
You will have to activate your new Credit card before you can use it and you do so by following these process;
- Visit the American Express activation homepage
- Enter your 4-digit Card ID, and the 15-digit Card Number
- Click on “Confirm” button
How to Login?
- Visit the Login webpage – https://www.amazon.com/Credit-Cards-Business-Payment/
- Enter your Email and phone number connected to the account
- Enter your Password
- Click on the “Sign in” button
How to Recover your Username and Password?
In-case you forget your Username or Password, follow the these process to recover it
- Visit the Login webpage
- Click on the “Forgot password” button
- Enter your Email Address or Phone Number(mobile)
- Click on the “Continue” button and proceed to the next page in recovering your Username or Password
Need Help – Contact Customer Service
For further details and enquiries, Call: 1-833-674-7268 to contact Amazon Business Credit Card Customer Service Personnel.