Alon Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank for gas buyers and in-store purchases of items with great rewards, discounts and payments.
The Alon credit card offers great benefits for all cardholders. These includes rewards for gasoline purchases and in-store purchases by cardholders.
Alon Credit Card Benefits
Below, we have listed some of the great benefits that the Alon Card comes with.
- You also get to earn great rewards upon daily purchases that you make at the pumps and in-store.
- You can also signup for online billings and payments.
- You earn as much as 5 gallon gas rewards after 3Months of account opening.
- You get access to 24/7 customer care service and account tracking
- You get access to online account management
- You get an Alon YouCash coupon certificates of $5, $10, or $15 which is redeemable at other participating locations
- You get event notifications which come with great offers.
Alon Card Fees and Rates
Take a look at the Alon CC Fees and Rates.
- Annual Fee – There is no annual fees charged
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases is 24.99%
- Foreign Transaction fees – Not applicable
- Grace period – There is a 25 days grace period with the Alon card
- Late Payment – up to $38.00
- Minimum Interest Charge – Your card attracts a Minimum Interest charge of $1.00
- Returned Payment – up to $25.00
How To Apply For Alon Credit Card?
Before you apply for this card, take a look at some of the criteria:
- A Valid mailing address (P. O. Box not accepted)
- You must have a valid government issued ID Card
- You must be above the minimum age stipulated by the Bank.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official Alon Credit Card page here
- Scroll through and select your preferred Card (ALON)
- Click on register for online access
- Type in your Personal details, Contacts, Address, etc.
- Click on the “Continue” button to REGISTER
NB: ALON Card program according to the official portal reported the initiative to have ended on 03/31/2019 which means no application is been accepted currently. However, this does not totally affect existing cardholders.
How To Activate Alon Credit Card?
- On the Registering page indicated above, Type in your details (Card Account number, ID type, SSN and Zip Code)
- Click on “Find my Account” button.
- Set Username and Password
- Create Account and gain access
How To Login To Alon Credit Card?
- Visit the Login Page and locate the sign in page by the LEFT SECTION.
- Enter your User Name and Password
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button
How To Recover Your Username And Password?
- Visit the Login Page displayed above
- Under the sign in page, click Forgot username or password
- Type in your Account number and other details as requested.
- Click Find Account
How To Make Bill Payment?
- After selecting a means of payment, call support on phone on 866-220-2541.
- You can also pay by mailing your payment to the address below:
P. O. Box 182273
Columbus , OH, 43218-2273
Need Assistance? Contact Alon Customer Service
In the event that you need further support or want to speak with a customer care agent, you can call 1-866-220-2541