We DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Allegiant World Mastercard is issued by Bank if America and it is exclusively for individuals who travel with Allegiant airline.
Allegiant World MasterCard Review
Allegiant World MasterCard is a simple an d straightforward credit card structure that offers their clients lots of benefits and rewards and you will need an excellent credit score of 680 or more to qualify for this credit card.
Allegiant World MasterCard holders who book a flight via Allegiant and also book hotel for a minimum of four nights or rents a car for a minimum of seven days will get buy one get one free airfares offer.
Below are outlined benefits accrued to Allegiant World MasterCard holder.
Benefits of Allegiant World MasterCard
- Earn 0% introductory APR financing in balance transfer for a period of 12 billing cycle
- Provided you maintain an open account and you make purchases with the Allegiant World MasterCard annually, your point will not expire
- Each time you fly Allegiant and present your credit card, you earn a complementary priority boarding and a free beverage
- If you make a minimum of $1,000 purchase with your card within 90 days of opening an account, you earn 15,000 bonus points worth $150 airfare
- For every purchases made with Allegiant credit card, you earn 3 points for $1
- Earn 2 points for $1 on dining purchases
- Earn 1 points for $1 on any other purchases made
- Allegiant World MasterCard holders destination is not restricted
- Cardholders does not have minimum points to that can be redeemed and no date blackout.
- Whenever you buy a vacation package from Allegiant World MasterCard with a minimum of 4-hotel nights or a minimum of 7-days car rental, you earn the buy one get one free airfare offer
How To Apply for Allegiant World MasterCard?
STEP 1: Visit the Allegiant World MasterCard webpage at www.bankofamerica.com
STEP 2: Select the “Apply Now” button
STEP 3: Provide your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and Current Residential Address.
NB: Click on the box written “Send my statement to a different address” if your current address is different from your current Residential Address
STEP 4: Provide your Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Residence
STEP 5: Provide your Date of Birth, Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income and amount of liquid assets owned by you.
STEP 6: Provide your Monthly Housing Payment and ensure you provide answer to the citizenship questions
STEP 7: You can add an authorised User to your credit account by clicking on the right button.
STEP 8: Ensure you read through the Terms and Conditions
STEP 9: Select the “Continue” button to finish up your application process
Before you can assess your Allegiant World MasterCard Account, you need to get it activated and you can activate it through the following process
How To Activate Allegiant World MasterCard?
- Visit the webpage as indicated above
- Select the “Security Activities” button
- Select the “Safe Login” button
- Enter your card number (or your Account Number) and your Tax ID (or Social Security Number)
- Create an ID and password and the pre-configured security of your card.
- Once you are done with the last step, your card will be activated.
How To Login to your Allegiant World MasterCard Account?
- Visit the American Bank webpage
- Click on the “Login” area
- Enter your ID and password
- Select the “Login” button and you can access your account
How to Recover Username and Password?
- Select the Forgot Username and Password
- Enter your Account or Card number, tax ID or Social Security Number, Password or Username
- Select the “Continue” button to recover your Username or password
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service
Contact Allegiant World MasterCard Customer Service at: 1,800,732,9194 for further details and enquiries or you can send a mail to:
Bank of America PO Box 15019,
Other Credit Cards