Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card is issued by Bank if America and it is exclusively designed for customers that fly with Alaska Airlines often.
Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
This credit card is made for clients with good and excellent credit history and anytime Cardholders travel with Alaska Airlines, you enjoy 3 miles per dollar while you earn 1 mile for any other purchases made.
Alaska Airlines is in partnership with other carriers like; Delta and American Airlines and with this partnership, clients can use miles to book award travel through places Alaska Airlines does not reach.
Alaska Airlines comes with an annual fee of $75.
Below are outlined benefits accrued to Alaska Airlines Credit Cardholders
Benefits of Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles when you make purchases worth $1,000 within 90 days of your account opening
- Annual fee as low as $75 compare to other airlines
- Once your Alaska Airlines Credit Card account is active, your miles won’t expire
- Cardholders are not charged foreign transaction fees
- Cardholders enjoy enhanced security
- Buy one ticket and get another one for $0 (only pay associated fees and taxes from $2)
- No mileage cap
Follow the following process to apply for Alaska Airlines Credit Card
How To Apply for Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
STEP 1: Visit the Celebrity Cruises Card webpage at www.bankofamerica.com
STEP 2: Select the “Apply Now” button
STEP 3: Provide your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and Current Residential Address.
NB: Click on the box written “Send my statement to a different address” if your current address is different from your current Residential Address
STEP 4: Provide your Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Residence
STEP 5: Provide your Date of Birth, Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income and amount of liquid assets owned by you.
STEP 6: Provide your Monthly Housing Payment and ensure you provide answer to the citizenship questions
STEP 7: You can add an authorised User to your credit account by clicking on the right button.
STEP 8: Ensure you read through the Terms and Conditions
STEP 9: Select the “Continue” button to finish up your application process
Before you can assess your Celebrity Cruises Credit Card Account, you need to get it activated and you can activate it through the following process
How To Activate Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
- Visit the webpage at www.bankofamerica.com
- Select the “Security Activities” button
- Select the “Safe Login” button
- Enter your card number (or your Account Number) and your Tax ID (or Social Security Number)
- Create an ID and password and the pre-configured security of your card.
- Once you are done with the last step, your card will be activated.
How To Login to your Alaska Airlines Visa credit card Account
- Visit the American Bank webpage as indicated above
- Click on the “Login” area
- Enter your ID and password
- Select the “Login” button and you can access your account
How To Recover your Forgotten Password or Username
- Select the Forgot Username and Password
- Enter your Account or Card number, tax ID or Social Security Number, Password or Username
- Select the “Continue” button to recover your Username or password
Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card Customer Service
Contact Celebrity Cruises Credit Card Customer Service at: 1,800,732,9194 for further details and enquiries or you can send a mail to: Bank of America PO Box 15019,
Other Credit Cards