Alaska Airlines Credit Card is issued by Bank of America and it a credit card exclusively designed for customers that fly with Alaska Airlines often.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Reviews
This credit card is made for clients with good and excellent credit history and anytime Cardholders travel with Alaska Airlines, enjoy 3 miles per dollar while you earn 1 mile for any other purchases made.
Alaska Airlines comes with an annual fee of $75. Below are outlined benefits accrued to Alaska Airlines Credit Cardholders
Alaska Airlines CC Benefits
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you make purchases worth $1,000 within 90 days of your account opening
- Annual fee as low as $75 compare to other airlines
- Once your Alaska Airlines Credit Card account is active, your miles won’t expire
- Cardholders are not charged foreign transaction fees
- Cardholders enjoy enhanced security
- Buy one ticket and get another one for $0 (only pay associated fees and taxes from $2)
- No mileage cap
How To Apply?
You can follow the underlisted process to apply for Alaska Airlines Visa Card.
- STEP 1: Visit the Official Alaska Airline CC webpage by clicking here
- STEP 2: Select the “Apply Now” button
- STEP 3: Provide your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and Current Residential Address.
NB: Click on the box written “Send my statement to a different address” if your current address is different from your current Residential Address
- STEP 4: Provide your Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Residence
- STEP 5: Provide your Date of Birth, Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income and amount of liquid assets owned by you.
- STEP 6: Provide your Monthly Housing Payment and ensure you provide answer to the citizenship questions.
- STEP 7: You can add an authorised User to your credit account by clicking on the right button.
- STEP 8: Ensure you read through the Terms and Conditions
- STEP 9: Select the “Continue” button to finish up your application process
How To Activate Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card?
Before you can assess your Alaska Airline Card Account, you need to get it activated and you can activate it through the following process.
- Visit the official activation tab by clicking here
- Enter your card number (or your Account Number)
- Create an ID and password and the pre-configured security of your card.
Once you are done with the last step, your card will be activated.
How To Login?
You can login to manage your Alaska Air card by visiting the Bank of America login page using the below process.
- Visit the official webpage by clicking here
- Click on the “Login” area
- Enter your ID and password
- Select the “Login” button and access your account
How To Recover User ID or Username?
In the event that you forgot any of your login details, you can easily recover your USER ID and Password using the official recovery process from BOA.
- Visit the Forgot ID and Passcode recovery section by clicking here
- Enter your Account or Card number, Tax ID or Social Security Number to continue
- Select the “Continue” button to recover your Username or password
Alaska Airlines Card FAQ
You Earn 40,000 bonus miles within 90 days of account opening, your miles won’t expire, When you purchase one ticket and you are eligible for another one for $0 (only pay associated fees and taxes from $2).
You can contact any of the many representatives of Alaska Airlines about your credit card on 1-800-654-5669.
You can easily confirm and get detailed information about your Alaska Air Card application status by contacting the designated support on 1-800-654-5669
As of this time, the Alaska Airlines card has no annual fee. Cardholders are not charged any foreign transaction fees on their card.
The annual fee for your Alaska Air card can be as low as $75 compare to other airlines.
Need Help? Contact Alaska Airlines Card Customer Service?
In the event that you need further assistance with the Alaska Airline credit card, you can contact the designated Customer care representatives on 1-800-654-5669.