We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Affinity Federal Credit Union Card Reviews and Benefits offered Great Rewards on Signup and First year.
Affinity Federal Credit Union Card Review
Affinity Federal Credit Union Card is a non-profit financial institutions established since 1935 to offer various financial services to over 165,000 members throughout the New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut areas.
Affinity Federal Union Credit is the largest credit union headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey with 22 branches and 5,000 shared branches across the US.
Types of Affinity Federal Union Credit Card
- Pure Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Secured Visa Credit Card
- Cash Rewards Visa Signature
- Premium Visa Credit Card
Affinity Federal Union Credit Card Requirement
- Available for Affinity members
- Available for anyone to join
Affinity Federal Union Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee charged
- No late payment penalty
- Low purchases and balance transfer rate
- Emergency and Travel Assistance
- 24/7 customer support
- Accident Travel Insurance
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fraud protection
- Secured online shopping
- No foreign transaction fee
- Purchase security
- Extended warranty benefits
- 5% cash back at all book store, and Amazon.com inclusive for the (Cash Rewards Visa Signature)
- 2% cash back at restaurant, gas station, supermarkets and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
How To Apply?
- STEP 1: Download the Affinity Card application on your device
- STEP 2: Click on the “Create an Account” button
- STEP 3: Ensure you read and accept the Affinity Terms and Conditions
- STEP 4: Enter the following details; Full Name, Email Address, Username, Password
- STEP 5: Enter the activation code that will be sent to you via SMS.
- STEP 6: Click on the “Continue” button
- STEP 7: Enter some other personal details required and verify your identity by providing answers to some questions that will be asked
- STEP 7: Add a card by tapping “Add Card” for the downloaded App to remain active
- STEP 8: Set up customized alerts and controls.
NB: The first card enrolled will become the default card that will be presented upon login each time.
How To Login?
Below are steps to take in Logging in to your Affinity Federal Union Credit Card Account
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on “Submit” button
How To Reset a forgotten Username or Password?
- Click on the “Forgot?” in the Password section
- Enter your Username and click on the “Send Instructions” button
- Enter the verification email code that will be sent to via email.
- Click the “Continue” button
- Enter and confirm the new password
- Click on the “Reset Password” button to continue
NB: The password must be 7-32 Alphanumeric and special characters
Need Assistance? Contact customer service
Need Assistance? Contact customer service for further inquiries and information about Affinity Federal Union Credit Card using the following
- Phone: 800-325-0808-24
- Fax: 908-860-3883
Mail: Affinity Federal Credit Union
73 Mountain View Blvd.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Other Credit Cards