We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card is issued by Bank of America and it offers cash back to their cardholders.
Acep BankAmericard Cash
The Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card comes with no annual fee and introductory APR rate.
Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card offers cardholders fast and easy access to their account online like; online shopping, bill payment and account management.
Interested applicants must meet the following requirement in order to apply for the Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
Acep BankAmericard Cash Requirements
- Age: must be 18 years old and above
- Credit history: must be clear and not have any case of bankruptcy
- Must possess a valid Social Security Number
Below are the benefits Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card holders gets
Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Cash back of 2% on groceries
- No annual fee charged
- 1% cash back on all purchases made with the card
- Cash back of 3% on gas purchases
- Earn 10% bonus when you patronize a bank of America savings or checking account
NB: Cash back of 3% purchases applies to the first $1,500 each quarter
Below are steps to take in applying for Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
How to Apply?
- Visit the Acep BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card webpage
- Enter your personal details like; Full Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Residence, Billing Address, Mother’s maiden name, Date of Birth, Housing status, Monthly housing payment, Social Security Number, Country of citizenship, Citizenship status, Employment status, Total annual income, source of income etc
- Select your choice account
- Click on the “Continue” icon
How To Login To ACEP BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
Below are step to take so as to login to your account
- Visit the bankofamerica.com website
- Enter your “Online ID” and “Passcode”
- Tap on the “Sign In” button
How To Reset your Online ID or Passcode
Follow these steps to reset your forgotten “Online ID”
- Tap on the “Forgot ID” button
- Enter your Complete account number/card number and SSN or TIN
- Tap the “Continue” button
How To Reset Passcode
- Tap the “Forgot Passcode” button
- Enter your Complete account number/card number and Social Security number/ Tax Identification number
- Tap the “Continue” button
How To Activate?
Follow these steps to activate your card before use
Contact the customer service at 1 (315) 724-4022
or use the web portal, enter your “Card or Account Number” and “Social Security Number (SSN)” or “Tax Identification Number (TIN)”
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service
In the event that you need help about your card, you can contact the customer service representatives on 800-798-1822
Other Credit Card