We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
ABNB Credit Card offers a wide range of credit card that gives you rewards for purchases on their online marketplace. See ABNB card benefits here.
ABNB Credit Card Reviews
ABNB Credit Card has been reviewed by millions of users with great ratings by many.
ABNB Credit cards are issued by Airbnb Inc. and offers great rewards for purchases of items on their online warehouses and across the state.
With the ABNB Credit card, you earn points for buying items online and enjoy great benefits while at it.
ABNB Air is Headquartered in San Francisco, United States offering online sales and hospitality services alongside.
Types of ABNB Credit Card
Currently, ABNB offers four different types of mastercards with all coming with great benefits and bonus.
We will be taking a closer look at the four cards offered by ABNB Air and outline their benefits and bonuses attached to these credit cards so you can select the one that best suits you best.
- Visa ONYX
- Visa Platinum
- Visa Platinum Reward
- MasterCard Platinum
ABNB Credit Card Benefits
We have made a combined list of the benefits that accrues to the above listed credit cards for your selection.
- You enjoy great Bonus Points and also score card Rewards. This is exclusive to the ABNB Visa ONYX credit card.
- The ABNB Visa Platinum card on its own comes with low rates that stay low irrespective of your budget and fees.
- The Visa Platinum Reward Credit Card comes with $1 earn for every single dollar that you spent to redeem rewards. These includes gift cards, flights, merchandise, etc.
- The ABNB MasterCard Platinum also accrues 1 point for every dollar you spend with the card.
- All the above card comes with a Minimum credit line of $5,000
- Annual Fee is $0
- You get a signup bonus of 50,000 points on the ONYX Card while the Visa Platinum, Visa Platinum Reward and Master Card Platinum comes with zero points sign up bonus.
- All card comes with a transactional fees of $0.
ABNB Credit Card Requirements
- Residency: You must be a resident of the US to apply for the ABNB Credit Card.
- Age Bracket – You have to be 18 years of age and above to apply for this credit card
- Credit Score: ABNB must be given permission to verify your credit history.
- Identity: Any national means of identification will do (Drivers License, Permits, Cards, etc)
ABNB Credit Card Protection Guidelines
- Your ABNB Credit card comes with purchase/return protection
- Your ABNB Air Credit Card has Zero liability protection (Contact support for details)
- It has a Chip and Signature security feature like every other credit card
- Access to Fraud alerts (You get instant access to fraud alert)
How to Apply for ABNB Credit Card?
You can apply for your ABNB Credit Card once you have fulfil all the requirements above.
- Visit the official A&F Card page at www.abnbfcu.org
- Fill in the required information on the portal. These includes Your Personal details like Names, Phone Numbers, Zip Code, Street Address, Spouse details, Email Address, Date of Birth, etc.
- Submit your application.
You can also apply for ABNB credit card by visiting any of their location across the state or their Headquarters located in San Francisco, California, United States.
How to Activate ABNB Air Credit Card?
- Visit the ABNB Credit Card portal at www.abnbfcu.org
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter your Card Details
- Select “Continue” to activate
How to Login?
- Visit the ABNB Credit Card site at www.abnbfcu.org and locate the login page.
- Type in your User ID and Password
- Click Login to manage your card online.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer service
For further inquiries and information regarding the ABNB Credit Card, contact their customer Care service using the following means:
- Within US: Call Support on (757) 523-5300 or (800) 443-1141
Other Credit Cards