Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card is a credit card that gives you rewards for the purchases and retail of casual wears. Issued by Comenity, see Abercrombie and Fitch card benefits.
Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card Reviews
Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card has been reviewed by users with great ratings by many. Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card is issued by Comenity and offers great rewards for purchases of casual wears at Abercrombie and Fitch Stores.
With the Abercrombie and Fitch card, you earn points for buying casual wears and items the way you want it with great benefits.
Abercrombie and Fitch is Headquartered in Ohio, United States – United States and has offices in New York and other states across the United States.
Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits of Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card and why getting it won’t be a waste of effort nor an additional credit card.
- The Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card comes with a whooping benefits of 25% off your first purchase from A&F Retail stores.
- Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card (A&F card) comes with exclusive offers that is only available to cardholders.
- You enjoy a seperate birthday surprise from A&F for using Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card.
- You have the benefit to easily manage your Card accounts online.
- Comes with an Annual Fee of $0 (Great)
- Your Purchase APR (Fixed APR) Starts at 26.74%
- Credit Scores Ranges from 650 – 850
- There is no annual fee attached to the A&F Credit Card.
Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card Requirements
- Residency: You must be a resident of the United States to apply for the Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card.
- Age Bracket – You have to be 18 years of age and above to apply for this credit card
- Credit Score: A&F must be given permission to verify your credit history.
- Identity: Any national means of identification will do (Drivers License, Permits, Cards, etc)
- Late Payment: You accrues a late payment to the tone of $38.
- Charges: No Charges for returned payment fee.
A&F Credit Card Protection Guidelines
- Your A&F Credit card comes with purchase/return protection
- Your Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card has Zero liability protection (Contact support for details)
- It has a Chip and Signature security feature like every other credit card
- Access to Fraud alerts (You get instant access to fraud alert)
How to Apply for Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card?
You can apply for your Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card once you have fulfil all the requirements above.
- Visit the official A&F Card page at www.abercrombie.com
- Fill in the required information on the portal. These includes Your Personal details like Names, Phone Numbers, Zip Code, Street Address, Spouse details, Email Address, Date of Birth, etc.
- Submit your application.
You can also apply for A&R credit card by visiting any of their location across the state or their Headquarters located in Ohio, USA.
How to Activate A&F Credit Card?
- Visit the Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card portal at www.abercrombie.com
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter your Card Details
- Select “Continue” to activate
How to Login?
- Visit the Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card site at www.abercrombie.com and locate the login page.
- Type in your User ID and Password
- Click Login to manage your card online.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer service
For further inquiries and information regarding the Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card, contact their customer Care service using the following means:
- Within US: Call Support on 1-800-695-9583
Other Credit Cards