We DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
AARP Visa Credit Card is a credit card that gives you rewards at restaurants, gas stations and more. Issued by Chase, AARP Visa card benefits are summed up here.
AARP Visa Credit Card Reviews
With the AARP Visa card, you earn points for performing tasks and living your life the way you want it with great benefits.
AARP is Headquartered in Washington DC – United States and has offices in all the 50 states across the United States.
AARP Visa Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits of AARP Visa Credit Card and why getting it won’t be a waste of effort nor an additional credit card.
- You get $100 Bonus Cash Back when you spend using the AARP Visa Card up to $500 purchases within the first 90 days of opening the account.
- You also get 3% Cash Back when you make purchases from restaurants and eateries.
- You also benefit 3% Cash Back rewards when you buy from gas stations.
- It also accrues a 1% Cash Back reward with every purchases.
AARP Rewards Credit Card Requirements
- Residency: You must be a permanent resident of US to apply for the AARP Rewards Credit Card.
- Age Bracket – You have to be 18 years of age and above to apply for this card
- Credit Score: AARP must be able to verify your credit history.
- Identity: You must have a means of Identification which must be presented when applying.
AARP Visa Card Protection Guidelines
- Your AARP Visa card comes with purchase and return protection
- Your ARP Visa Credit Card has Zero liability protection
- It has a Chip and Signature security feature.
- Access to Fraud alerts
How to Apply for AARP Visa Credit Card?
You can apply for your AARP card once you have fulfil all the requirements listed above.
- Visit the official AARP Visa page at www.aarpcreditcard.com
- Fill in the required information on the portal. These includes Your Personal details like Names, Phone Numbers, Zip Code, Street Address, Spouse details, Email Address, Date of Birth, etc.
- Submit your application once you’ve filled in all required sections.
You can also apply for AARP Visa card by visiting any of their location across the state or their Headquarters located in Washington D.C
How to Activate AARP Visa Credit Card?
- Visit the AARP portal at www.aarpcreditcard.com
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter your Card Details
- Select “Continue” to activate
How to Login?
- Visit the AARP Visa Card site at www.aarp.org and locate the login page.
- Type in your User ID and Password
- Click Login to manage your card online.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer service
For further inquiries and information regarding the AARP Visa Credit Card, contact their customer Care service using the following means:
- Within US: Call Support on 009 1 202-434-3525
- Outside US: Contact Support on +1-202-434-3525
Other Credit Cards