AARP Credit Card is a credit card that offers you rewards at restaurants, gas stations and more. Issued by Chase, AARP card benefits are summed up here.
AARP Credit Card Reviews
AARP Credit Card has been reviewed by most users and comes with great ratings by many.
AARP Credit Card is issued by Chase and offers a cash back rewards card only for all activated members.
With the AARP card, you earn 3 percent cash back at restaurants, gas points and a 1% cash back on all purchases.
AARP is Headquartered in Washington DC – United States and has offices in all the 50 states across the United States.
AARP Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits of AARP Credit Card and why getting it won’t be a waste of effort nor an additional credit card.
- ARP – Between 18.49% to 25.24% which is based on your creditworthiness.
- Your Balance Transfer ARP is 18.49% to 25.24% which is also based on your creditworthiness.
- No annual fees!
AARP Credit Card Requirements
- All applicant applying for AARP Card must be a permanent resident of US.
- Age Bracket – You have to be 18 years of age and above.
- AARP must be able to verify your credit history.
- Any National means of identification.
AARP Protection Guidelines
- Your AARP card comes with purchase and return protection
- It has a Chip and Signature security feature.
- Your ARP Card has Zero liability protection
- Access to Fraud alerts
- You are entitled to Emergency card replacement
- You are entitled to Extended warranty protection
How to Apply for AARP Credit Card?
You can apply for your AARP card once you have fulfil all the requirements listed above.
- Visit the official AARP Card page at www.aarpcreditcard.com
- Fill in the information on the page. These includes Your Personal details like Names, Street Address, Phone Numbers, Zip Code, Email Address, Date of Birth, Spouse details, etc.
- Submit once you’ve filled in all required sections.
You can also apply for AARP card by visiting any of their location across the state or their Headquarters located in Washington D.C
How to Activate AARP Credit Card?
- Visit the AARP portal at www.aarpcreditcard.com
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter your Card Details
- Select “Continue” to activate
How to Login?
- Visit the AARP Card site at www.aarp.org and locate the login page.
- Type in your User ID and Password
- Click Login to manage your card online.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer service
For further inquiries and information regarding the AARP Credit Card, contact their customer Care service using the following means:
- Within US: Call Support on 009 1 202-434-3525
- Outside US: Contact Support on +1-202-434-3525
Other Credit Cards