21st Century Insurance is an American auto insurance company that is owned by the Farmers Insurance Group of companies.
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, it provides private passenger auto insurance in California and Hawaii.
Products offered by 21st Century Insurance 2020
- Life Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Travel Trailer Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- RV Insurance
Discounts & Features
- Family Discount
- Vehicle Safety Feature Discounts
- Military Discount
- Driving Course Discounts
- Student Discounts
- Manage Your Policy Online
- Paperless Billing
- Low Mileage Discount
- Affiliation Discount
- Loyalty Discount
- Muli-Policy & Multi- Vehicle Discounts
- Mobile Friendly
- 24×7 Support
- Online Claims Filling
21st Century insurance Coverage types
Note: Offerings can vary by state.
- Antique auto insurance
- Manufactured home
- Specialty homeowners (seasonal home, landlord, rental, etc.)
- Flood Insurance
- Boaters Insurance
- Personal watercraft
- RV- recreational and utility trailers and motor homes
- Personal umbrella
21st Century auto insurance discounts
Offerings may vary by state. Some features may be optional
- Anti-lock brake system discount: A 5% discount on bodily injury liability and property damage liability coverages can be received if a car is equipped with anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device discount: A 5% discount off your comprehensive coverage can be received if your car is equipped with an active anti-theft device.
- Air bags/ automatic seat belt discount: You obtain a savings of up to 30% if your car is equipped with airbags and seat belts that lock in place without assistance.
- Driver training discount: A 10% discount on bodily injury, property damage, medical payments, personal injury protection (PIP)and collision coverages is offered to drivers under the age of 21 who complete a state- approved driver training course. (New York and Texas have special requirements, and the discount is not available in California, Michigan or North Carolina).
Teen driver discount: Driver must be a child/ grandchild of the primary named insured that meet eligibility requirements. Primary named insured must have a policy in force for 24 months. Applied may be applied to licensed single drivers under the age of 19.
- Good student discount: Under the age of 25, with “ B” or better grade average, Applies for drivers
- Away at school discount: This is available to unmarried student that reside with policy holder but is away at school more than 100 miles away
- Defensive driver discount: Valid for 36 months. Only one primary driver needs to take the course, then the discount will be applied to all vehicles on the policy, not withstanding the number of drivers that take the course ( Bodily injury/ Property damage/ Personal injury protection)
- Multi-car discount: Applies if two or more vehicles insured on the same 21st Century Insurance policy. Savings can be up to 30 percent.
- Early shopping discount: This applies if the named insured purchases a policy seven or more days prior to the named insured’s current policy effective date, so long as there’s been no lapse in coverage
- Mature driver discount: If you’ve successfully completed a course recognized by the state’s department of Motor Vehicles or Licensing in the past three years, and if you are 55 years old or older, that’s when it applies.
- New car credit: It is a one-term discount applied to vehicles with a model year greater than or equal to current year. Credit removed upon first renewal.
- Alternative fuel discount: This applies when the original factory installed vehicle fuel type is electric and gasoline hybrid, ethanol fuel only, methanol gas only, compressed natural gas or propane. (Colorado)
- Auto-homeowner policy discount: Applied to auto policy if the person named on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on the Farmers Insurance homeowners policy
- Auto-renter policy discount: This applies if the person named on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on Farmers Insurance renters policy
- Auto-specialty policy discount: This applies to auto policy if the named person on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on a Foremost Specialty policy
- Auto-life policy discount: This applies to auto policy if the person named on the policy, or their spouse, is also the person named on Farmers Insurance life policy
- Transfer discount: This applies when the primary named insured has prior insurance with no lapse in coverage from certain standard carriers as determined by the company
- Group ( occupation) discount: This applies when the primary named insured is employed with or retired from a company-approved occupation group
- Early shopper discount: You can save through 21st Century’s early shopping discount if you purchase your policy seven days or more before your current policy expires.
- Paid in full discount: This is a discount for paying for policy upfront
- Non-smoker & non-drinker discount ( Idaho): If your from Idaho and you don’t smoke or drink, you may be eligible for 21st Century’s non-smoker and non-drinker discount
- Response Rating discount
- Safe driver/safe boater discount
- Payment method discount
- Sponsored marketing discount
- Claims- free discount
- Affinity group discount
- Military discount
21st Century claims and contact information
Claims telephone number: (888) 244-6163
Mobile app: http://www.21st.com/